Would you like to join us at one of HFTP’s major events coming this year and take advantage of its valuable training and networking opportunities – register free HFTP? Do you have a penchant for writing and an interest in sharing your experiences?
We invite you to become a guest blogger for one of these events in 2022:
- HFTP Club Summit • March 14-15 • The Westin Riverwalk • San Antonio, Texas United States (Application deadline: March 1)
- HITEC® Orlando • June 27-30 • Orange County Convention Center • Orlando, Florida United States (Application deadline: May 13)
- 2022 HFTP Annual Convention • September 14-16 • Hilton Austin • Austin, Texas United States (Application deadline: August 5)
The benefits of blogging
HFTP connection is currently looking for hospitality industry professionals with adequate writing experience who would like to attend an upcoming event and blog about their experiences and insights. HFTP provides support and assistance throughout the blogging process, including advice on interesting blogging topics, in-house in-depth review and more.
- Become an official guest blogger for any of the events you see detailed below and receive:
- Free full conference registration. Check the individual event websites to see all the benefits included with each registration.
- Credit as author blog posts with links to the blogger’s website, social media accounts, etc. Of his choice.
Guest blogger requirements
- Bloggers invited to the annual HITEC Orlando and HFTP convention should write Three blog posts related to event activities and personal experiences; relevant topics include educational sessions, social events, exhibits, speakers, awards and more. Please take photos of your experience and submit them with your last two blog posts:
- A pre-conference blog post
- A blog post during the conference
- A post-conference blog post
- The HFTP Club Summit guest blogger must write a post-event blog post and submit it immediately after the event, along with photos.
- Submit your blog posts by email in a timely manner to Briana Gilmore, HFTP Communications Coordinator, at [email protected]
If you are interested, please send a brief description of why you would like to be a guest blogger, along with writing samples to Briana Gilmore, HFTP Communications Coordinator, at [email protected]