blogger ; It is the name given to people who write blog posts on websites to inform and entertain readers. They share with the reader things known, discovered and tried. They convey articles on different topics to the reader.
What does a blog editor do, what are his tasks?
The responsibilities of bloggers, also known as bloggers, are as follows:
- Have an experience on a certain subject and convey these experiences to the reader by supporting them with visuals,
- Have experience in many different areas such as the books they read, the places they visit, the food they eat or the products they use,
- Publish articles and photos on their personal blogs,
- Pay attention to spelling rules, punctuation marks and the language used when writing,
- Choose the right tags and titles so that the articles are delivered to the right people,
- Use social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest, etc.) to forward the articles they post to more people.
How to become a blogger
It is not mandatory to have an education in any department to become a blogger. For that, you have to grow. Graduates of departments such as the Department of Turkish Language and Literature with a command of Turkish may have an advantage in this area.
People who want to be bloggers must have certain qualifications;
- Must like to read and learn.
- Must have strong storytelling skills.
- Must have the ability to write.
- Must be successful in the verbal domain.
- Must enjoy doing research.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have knowledge of grammar rules.
Blogger Salaries 2022
The lowest Blogger salary received in 2022 was determined at 5,400 TL, and the highest Blogger salary was determined at 6,200 TL.